To find specific stepssteps - A step is a component-based action item that is added to the flow, leading to the desired outcome. within a flowflow - A flow represents the full lifecycle of a call. It is a road map to how calls will be handled from the moment they enter the phone system to the end of the call., you can use the Flow Step Search. This is particularly useful when trying to find certain steps within large and complex flows, to make changes to their configuration.
To perform a “Flow Step Search” in Studio, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- From the Admin section , select the Studio tab .
- Select the desired flow on the “Studio Flows” page .
- When the flow is displayed, click on the search icon in the top-left corner .
- A side panel will appear listing all the steps of the flow:
- You will be able to search by:
- Step name.
- Step type (e.g. “Assignment and Dial”).
- Enter the name of the step or the type into the search box .
- The search results can include the names of the steps, listed under “Steps”  but also of their categories, listed under “Filters” .
- The results are also highlighted in light blue on the flow.
- You can select either the name of the specific step or a filter. If you select a filter, it will display the steps that belong to the same type.
- To navigate between results, you can use the arrows on your keyboard.
- To select a result, press “Enter” or click on it. When selected, the step will be highlighted in dark blue, a panel will appear on the right and the search area will be closed.
- If you wish to close the search panel, click the arrow next to it .
- If you close the search panel but the characters used for the search have not been deleted, the search will remain active; a number will be shown next to the search icon, which will correspond to the number of results of the search that you performed . In addition, the search results will still be highlighted in blue.
Updated a day ago