On the Preferences tab of the Outgoing call component, you can define the variables that will be populated with the values generated on the exit, by mapping data points to the flow variables.
The Contact data points are related to the contact that was matched with the outbound caller's phone number: name, address, company/account, location, whether the phone number is an exact match of a single contact, and the outbound phone number or outbound caller’s phone number.
The Interaction data points include:
- Interaction ID: the identifier of the call in Studio.
- Destination number: the contact person’s dialed phone number.
- Outbound caller ID: the Talkdesk number used to place the outbound call.
- Agent ID: the ID of the agent that placed the outbound call.
- Ring groups: the ring groups from the agent and the outbound caller ID; concatenated string if more than one.
You can later reuse these values in the flow.
Updated 3 months ago