In Studio, you can create a flow by importing a JSON file and exporting published, draft, and archived flows.
When importing a flow, please be aware that you should check the resources (agents, audio files, among others), to ensure that they match the ones existing in the account. Non-existing or non-matching resources can result in unexpected behavior during the call.
- On the Flow Manager page, click on the “more options” icon [⋯]  of the flow you wish to export.
- Select the option Export version .
- After doing this, a JSON file will be generated and displayed at the bottom of your screen. This JSON file includes general information about the flow and a section for each step configuration.
- Keep the file, so you can later import the flow, if necessary.
- Alternatively, you can also export a flow from within the Flow Editor page:
- Click on the “more options” icon [⋯]  followed by Export version , if you wish to export a draft or an archived version.
- If you are trying to export an already published flow, click directly on the Export version button.
If a draft version of the flow is already validated and saved, and any changes are made before clicking on the Export version button, a window will be displayed to confirm whether you wish to export the last saved version of the draft or its current version, containing the changes.
If you wish to import a flow, follow these steps:
- Select the Create flow option  on the Flow Manager page.
- On the next screen, click Import flow , followed by Next .
- Select the JSON file to upload . Please be aware that the file size needs to be under 5 MB.
- Click Import flow  to finalize the process.
- When the importing process is finished, the flow will be displayed on the screen and the Flow Manager page. An “imported” label  will be attached to the name of the flow so that you can easily identify its origin.
Updated about 23 hours ago